Thank you for choosing me as your surgeon. I go to great lengths to provide the best care possible for all of my patients. I hope that my care achieved the high standards I set for myself.
Surgery can often be a trying and scary time. There are a lot variables and uncertainties with the biggest of these being the surgeon performing the procedure. Having confidence in your surgeon’s abilities can be extremely helpful and comforting. One of the best ways for patients to be reassured and comforted before surgery is to hear from those that have been in a similar position.
Below are links to rating websites. These have become more and more important as others choose the right surgeon for them. Please visit these sites if possible as positive feedback is extremely helpful. You may receive an email with similar links. Please click on the logos below to see our reviews.
Finally, positive feedback to the physician that referred you is often times the most helpful thing you can do. Usually they base their opinions on us based on your experience through this difficult time.
Thank you again!
- As seen in Good Houskeeping, Redbook, Shine and Woman’s Day
- Featured in The Dallas Morning News
- Board Certified
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Currently the Chairman of Surgery at Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Over 10 years of experience and considered a leading voice in the field of advanced surgical technology and techniques.
- Recipient of the nationally-recognized Patients’ Choice Award
- Recipient of the Compassionate Doctor Recognition
- Recipient of multiple Methodist Hospital Hero awards and Baylor 5-star awards